Sunday, December 1, 2013

Can I get a WHOOP WHOOP?!?

Come on... let's hear it!
I am done with Project Life 2012! I have been working diligently on this album since September and was determined to get it sone, along with 2013 within a week of hitting 2014. I have a couple little things to finish, but for the most part...DONE!
I am so stoked.
Not only am I done, but I have used almost all of my pre-made project life cards, used some of the swaps I received and am working through my stash of sticker sheets and thickers. This year, the only thing I have purchased "project life" related were page protectors, 2 Simple Stories 4x6 SN@P cards and 1 6x6 coordinating paper pad. I think that deserves a Whoop, Whoop, too.

Okay but seriously, I am pretty happy with myself- I have resisted the urge to buy and am slowly but surely working through the mounds of stuff in my scraproom.

This month will be all about catching up on 2013, which should not be too bad. I am complete through August 31st.

Here's a few looks at what I've done.









Thanks for looking! Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Karen Clark said...

So impressive!!!! You are a role model for us all!!!! KEEP CREATING and KEEP BLOGGING :D